Sunday, November 14, 2010

wrong time~

omg~ its coming just right on wrong time!!! i thought i am going to enjoy myself to the fullest in that waterfall later..but its all because of you i am disable on that moment later..huhu~ help me..hm, nevermind i just jump into the water..they wouldn't know right? hehe~ well my reader(aiseh bajet byk reader baca post aku la ni,pada hal diri sendiri jak yg balik2 tgk blog ni..kuang3~ so what?biarlah i perasan sorang2 kat sini..hikhik~ terasa diriku begitu gediks ;p) oh..apa td ya saya mau cerita??? hm yeah~ actually my church's youth club is going to have retreat at sekayu waterfall park. and i am very excited about it(even it have been many time already going there,but this is going to be the once in a while in terms of this semester,hoho~) i imagine myself drifting and swimming and skin diving at the river this lately..but suddenly i got that japan flag attack my territory area and i have to be in quarantine but i am not going to because i am going to use antidote that make me able to escape from the miserable zone..hoho~ sorry if my words is like hurricane looking for a place to be destroy(my own dictionary of proverb ;p)
so what's the moral of the story? just enjoy yourself~ cheers!!! ^_^

1 comment: